Total Pageviews

Friday, February 5, 2016

Pattern Review Wardrobe Contest - Updated with final selections!!!

Pattern Review is having a wardrobe contest - to consist of 10 pieces of clothing {gasp!}  Since I've gained a bit of weight after having my thyroid removed, I decided to use this as a way to get a decent spring/summer wardrobe for myself.

I have come up with: a denim-style jacket, 2 tank tops, 2 skirts, 2 dresses, a pair of shorts, a pair of capris, and a rolled-sleeve button-up that will actually be used as a lighter-weight jacket!  Yes, count them, there are 10 pieces ready to go...well, almost.  I just ordered the pattern for the denim-style jacket as well as the fabric for that and the 2nd dress.  But, here is what I've worked out:

 And, since it revolves around one of my favorite colors, I expect that it will get a lot of wear, and be able to mix in with things that I already have...so YAY!!  NOw I just need to get back to work...the turquoise tank and tie-dye skirt (S1203 and S3506) are completed and I'm working on the shorts from S1203....time to get things done while waiting for the other pattern and fabric to get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment